Precision Counseling Home is a residential rehabilitation centre whose objective is to offer professional support to aid restoration of lives of the affected people through value based counseling, personal development and time tested rehabilitation processes into their God ordained destiny.
Precision Home is a modern rehabilitation centre with a 28 bed capacity located in a quiet conducive environment in Kahawa Sukari, off Thika superhighway, on the border of Kiambu and Nairobi counties, next to Kenyatta University.
The Home is duly registered with all the relevant bodies and is run by accredited professional counsellors, psychologist, doctors and other professional disciplines.
At Precision Counseling & Rehabilitation Home we understand that successful recovery from addiction requires addressing all underlying issues and rebuilding relationships with family members and friends. Hence we engage our clients in personal and family therapy restoring their wholeness freedom.
To be the one stop centre for standard rehabilitation and psychological support.
To offer professional support to aid restoration of lives of the affected people through value based counseling, personal development and time tested rehabilitation processes into their God ordained destiny.
No human condition is beyond repair. Pulling from above, Dry bones can live again.
Our core values:
At Precision Home we are guided by these core values
- Integrity – Moral soundness. (Honest and dependable in all our interactions).
- Confidentiality – ensuring privacy of client identity and issues.
- Love – for God and people
- Passion – sacrifice, care, concern
- Commitment – to professionalism, immediacy, nurturing
Our Rehabilitation Program Entails:
- Screening and assessment of the clients
- Referral for hospital management of the withdrawal process.
- Personal and family therapy to address all underlying issues
- Group therapy covering the 12steps of Alcoholic/Narcotic Anonymous
- Relapse-prevention education and training.
- Training in alternative life-skills that are economic empowering too.
- Training in a precision Project – a souvenir development aimed at forming a constant reminder of the commitment client has made to sobriety.